Cutting and splitting of glass fiber and resin circuit boards with V-CUT
1. The upper knife is a round knife, and the lower knife is a long strip knife;
2. Minimize the internal stress generated during board splitting to avoid tin cracking .
3. The V groove of the substrate is placed on the tip of the lower straight knife, and the blade will follow the V groove after pushing the push arm
Separate the substrate .
4. Moving knife cutting, stable division .
5. The distance between the upper and lower blades is adjustable to adapt to V-CUT of different depths .
Equipment configuration and parameters
Tool material: Japan SKH9
Sheet metal process: high temperature powder spraying / surface anode / hard chrome
Feeding speed: manual control
Shape Size: 520. the MM * 37 [ 0MM *. 3 . 6 0M
Heavy volume: 23Kg
Sub-board thickness: 0.5~3mm
Maximum sub-board length: 300MM.